With a combined experience of over 50 years at senior levels in the construction industry, working for both main contractors and subcontractors we understand the commercial challenges facing the construction supply chain. It’s extremely difficult to run projects, maintain client relationships, whilst winning work, maximising your income, managing your cash flow and eventually making profits. Working together we can support you in doing all these things successfully.
Many of the companies we work with do not require full time commercial resource, therefore we offer all our services on a completely flexible basis
Some of our most popular services are:
- Tenders – preparation and presentation
- Contract reviews- understanding contractual entitlements
- Commercial Admin – application submissions, variations etc
- Settling final accounts
- Chasing cash & retentions
- Business reviews- Project profitability, cashflow forecasts, business cases
- General commercial advice & representation at meetings
Once you become a SubPort client, we are on hand at any point to provide advice and support. Working together we are 100% certain that you will see in improvement in your profits and cashflow whilst being relieved of all the commercial burden.
Our commitment to you is to reduce risks and help your company successfully deliver all projects. The key to a successful project delivery is primarily dependent on the construction supply chain, who must be able to have cash in the bank and make profits to be able to continue performing well otherwise the whole project is at risk.